Monday, November 29, 2010

Potato Salad

Don't eat the snow. It tastes toxic.
I always have to remind myself of that when the first big snowfall comes. I'll have to wait until it's fallen and  the sky is less hazardous. The first snowfall always tastes like yuck, i know this and yet, i could not help myself.

you:                 Ew, you eat snow?


me:                  mmmmmyeah?


you:               Don't you know that that's probably bad for you?
                      Plus, what are you, like, five?


me:                 I'm six, actually, I'm six! (haha name that movie)

Yeah, so i eat snow, you'll get over it. It's just tasty. To a girl who constantly chews on ice, (yes, again, i know. probably bad for my teeth. meh) snow might have to be the best thing that ever happened. Sure, part of my love for ice is crunching it all down, but with snow you get that crunch without fearing that the cute little cracking sound you're hearing may actually be your breaking teeth. It has all the flavor of winter packed into those teeny-tiny flakes, and i do enjoy it. But since the snow outside happens to taste like chemicals,  i will, for the time being, consume potato salad from a ziplock bag and puh-puh-puh-Puhmpkin Spice Stephen's Cocoa.





Eggnog may be nice, but it's no Pumpkin Spice




2 comments:

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

Oh Ruthie. Your so cool too. I love your comment on my blog haha. Your a late person getting there license too!? I love it. Hey at least your not 20 without it yet :P. Meh, don't even worry about it. It wasn't even that bad. I just decided I seriously needed to get myself places haha being out of my teenage years you know. But don't worry, you'll get it someday :). I have faith in you :D.

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

Oh, and I love your picture in this post :).