Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hello again, friend of a friend

So teenage humor,
sometimes it's like the funniest thing ever.

Napoleon Dynamite:
kind of depresses me, but there are funny parts.
(Do the chickens have large talons?)

Nacho Libre:
not so fun to watch, so so fun to quote. first watched it at home with my sister maybe three years ago and have never watched it since.
(Pssst. Chancho! i need to borrow some sweats!)

Hot ROD:
best movie ever. i love it. and i Love KASSIDY BRADFORD for always reminding me of how funny that movie is.
gotta love it, and her.
(Cool Beans..... HU-whiskey)

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World:
SO funny... with lots of awkward parts, but there's just SO much funny. also very original in the actual genre of the movie and how they made it.
(BREAD MAKES YOU FAT?)


I'm currently falling in like with Scott Pilgrim though. good movie, good music. what more can you ask for.

AND every time i see Michael Cera i think of Arrested Development
and then i laugh a lot
and then cry a little.
why do all the good shows die?

This post is dedicated in loving memory to:
-Joan of Arcadia
-Pushing Daisies
-Arrested Development

3 comments:

megan ann. said...

Haha, I agree with the napolean dynamite one. it is probably the dumbest show I've ever seen in my life, but it is the funniest to quote.

Rae said...

Pushing Daisies was the most unique show and I'm so mad that it ended all abruptly!
(I was being selfish. I like to tell myself that I was unselfish, but deep down in my primal sweet spot, I know I was being unselfish for selfish reasons.)

Rae said...

And P.S. You like My Antonia is downright respectable.