Monday, April 4, 2011

I wish I had an afro

So.

My Chemical Romance has a new album out.

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

The whole vibe of the album is wonderfully confusing.

The sounds were good but I wasn't sure I was fully accessing the idea behind them.

THEN

I watched the music videos for "Na na na" and "Sing" and there was a little girl with crazy awesome hair.

Turns out her name is Grace Jeanette.

Just look at her. She's adorable.




I listened to a cover she did of "Na na na" and fell in love with it.

Isn't she adorable?

I was fully inspired. Enjoy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ur cover- it is so chill and original! thnx for posting mine too! Grace Jeanette

Anonymous said...

do you record it then play it with the video? what audio do you have it sounds great!