Sunday, May 29, 2011

Angus & Julia

don't know them?

Well, thats an awful shame.

practically a travesty.



My mother would never let me watch Grease when I was wee.

I never understood why, but I didn't question it.

Then one day, not long ago, we were at the video store and we came across it while looking for another musical.

"Want to rent it?", she asked.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not?" She said, shrugging off my obvious confusion.

So we rented it.

and watched it.

And I will probably never watch it again.

Not my kind of movie.

Too much hoochie.


BUT

I love Angus & Julia's haunting rendition of this song.

So I decided I would cover.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

OhmygoshOhmygosh! I found them the other week on youtube! I like "mango tree" and "big jet plane".