Friday, May 13, 2011

Contains the equivalent of 10%

More drugs.


Today was a day of wisdom and the loss of it.


That's code for "I got my wisdom teeth taken out."

8 hours ago to be exact.


There's not actually a whole lot of swelling. But maybe I'm just being overly optimistic....




They stabbed me twice and I cried.
I become highly emotional in such circumstances.....
























And I still can't feel my lip...



I also bit a chunk off of my cheek while it was numb back there....

That's probably going to hurt later....

Thanks be to Kayla for bringing me a slushie guy.

Much appreciated.


Now, I have to go find something I can eat.

I basically starved.



2 comments:

Rae said...

AH! The worst the worst THE WORST! I loved my fat squirrel cheeks though haha those were pretty entertaining... Did you take sleeping gas or what? Because they gave that to me and it freaked me out... made me feel so weird...

Bethany said...

This makes my mouth die, a little. Just reading about it.
Drink lots of smoothies, and this too shall pass.
(: