Monday, May 16, 2011

Predictable machines

Trip to Noodles & Co today

partook of Tomato Basil soup which was both delicious and filling.




I ate it all.

It was much better than Kam's boring Chicken Noodle, even he agreed.



Went to the library to pick some new books.

Found a couple of winners.

I realized I read and check out books in groups of three.


It comforts me.

Bought new boots.



I came home and destroyed five skirts.

Then rehabilitated them.

Tried to make dinner under the influence.

The judges are still out on that one, but it might possibly win....

(doubtful)

And I did it all with a fluffy face and tired eyes.

A day like this just makes me want to sit down and watch The Cosby Show.



2 comments:

Rae said...

I had tomato basil soup today as well. What a delicious coincidence.

Katie Bell said...

The Cosby Show is arguably my favorite show of all time. Every day is a Cosby Show day.