Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So what if I copy meg? I think She's great

 Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people. (but don't say their name):
1. You'll be ok. I promise, it will be hard but you can do it.
2. You think you're so clever, but your passive-agressive comments only make me want to pinch you.
3. Are you cool with achieving greatness together? I know we could do it.
4. I love that your gifts to me are always so genuine, just something that made you think of me.
5. You're nice and all, but you make me uncomfortable.
6. You look like Harry Potter. Like a stockier Harry Potter.
7. I wish you knew what you were doing, just so you would stop making me do unnecessary things.
8. I think I could offer you a job. Are you thrifty?
9. Sometimes I'm the only one who is willing to be on your side.
10. Awkward is the name of the game, and we play it really well.

Nine things about myself:
1. I want to sing. All the time.
2. If I thought I could handle it, I would learn to play piano.
3. I'm a hoarder. You name it. I probably still have it.
4. My room is always a mess. And I don't even mean "Oh I left out my jumper from yesterday" I mean like "There is no floor to my room".
5. Bette Midler and Celine Dion will always be favorites.
6. If I could sing like Nataly Dawn. I could die happy.
7. When I talk to myself, I narrate like Junie B. Jones.
8. I'm physically incapable of wearing purely solid colors.
9. I think tattoos are tacky.

Eight ways to win my heart.
1. Laugh at yourself.
2. Love your family.
3. Be truly rooted in your religion. (which means MY religion)
4. Have the ability to be serious. Not everything is life is a joke.
5. Don't listen to No Doubt. at least not when I'm around.
6. Ride bikes.
7. Be open to new things.
8. Have ambition.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
1. When I can finally join Ashborn.
2. Stomping people's ice-cream.
3. San Francisco in October.
4. Old friends.
5. People I would photograph if I could.
6. goals.
7. "Where are the tissues?". I'm a chronically runny-nosed kind of person.

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Brush, spray out the caverns in my face.
2. Don sleep shirt and pants, making sure to remove my socks. I can fall asleep with socks on, but I never stay asleep with socks on.
3. Pray.
4. Ramble a bit, in the nearest notebook.
5. Set my iPod on sleep.
6. Kick the covers off of my feet.

Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
1. Pappy&Maman. They count as one because they are singular in purpose.
2. Kam.
3. Ash.
4. Hannah.
5. Calix.

Four things you're wearing right now
1. Fuzzy sweater. Thanks Cort.
2. Maroon shorts.
3. blue bow-tie button up.
4. three rings.

Three songs that you listen to often. (currently)
1. Where is my mind- Maxence Cyrin
2. Tornado- Jonsi
3. Andvari- Sigur Ros

Two things you want to do before you die.
1. See Sigur Ros in concert, in Iceland.
2. Make someone feel the inexplicable joy I find in music with my own.

One Confession
I miss my boy hair.

2 comments:

Chelsea Lynn Van Dyke said...

5. Don't listen to No Doubt. at least now when I'm around.

Ruth, I love you. Specifically for that comment, but also because you're awesome.

Moe said...

Haha I love that you want to stomp peoples ice cream. Sometimes I want to squish peoples bread or crush their chips.
ps this is krystal :)