Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't tell

shh. I'm awake. are you there?

Oh good, me too.


You know, I'm not sure if I'm awake because I have to pee, or if I have to pee because I'm awake... It's sort of making my head spin. I'm not meant to try and answer philosophical questions of such caliber at an hour like this, it's almost too much.Yeah, that and I totally still have to pee. I think It's probably been a pretty long time since I actually realized that I had to go, but hey, I'm still here. Want to know why? Good, I'll tell you anyway. You see, I think I'm trying to teach myself endurance, you know, push myself to my bodily limits, really see what I'm made of, and when would a be better time to find out than right now? I know right? Brilliant. Sometimes I just don't even know where it comes from. I think I just have to thank God for the gifts I have and continue. It's like, sometimes, I feel a little selfish, you know? A little too blessed. I mean, if I'm here channeling all this brilliance, is there really enough to go around? Don't feel left out you guys, someday awesome things will come to you as easily as they do to me, it just takes time.

You know, sometimes it hurts to be brilliant.

Hey, get out of here.

No comments: