Tuesday, September 20, 2011

trav'ling

The past two days


Kam always says something smart-alecky just before he snaps the picture


I loved these covers. So colorful


That's right,  again. But in my defense I was buying my dear brother a cupcake and showing him their cute store.

Look at all that tasty goodness.

Cookies'n'Creme

Strawberry Shortcake

I chuckled

Kam talks with his hands when he's funny. But only when he's funny.


what a live-y living room, right?


a thrifting we did go

Trying to find the perfect purple coat.

with not much luck...

Can you guess what I'm trying to be for halloween? (not with this jacket. I have yet to find the perfect one. but soon)

I love that place

He opens my door for me. Isn't he sweet?


I know it seems like I'm trying to look all caught up in thought and "mysterious", but I was really just scowling at people who point at me and sneer. I hate those kinds of folk. Unfortunately, I ran into quite a few today.

mmm Baklava 

Kam and I share a love of fry sauce

I really love those planters. I want some.


Don't even look at that kid's eyeball and tell me you don't even love him, how could you not?

1 comment:

Hutch's Blog said...

Living in Utah, all I got was people pointing and staring at me. I think you're lovely.