Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome

Some of you are new to this space, and I say "Welcome, Welcome" (in the voice of Julia Child, like on We're Back). I'm assuming you were led my way via Meg, which is lovely because I love her (as I'm sure you do). I'm a bit of an enthusiast. I have my bouts of focused enthusiasm. Right now, I'd say it's pictures. Now, I'm no photographer, and I don't think I am. I just love the way a photo can do so many things that I can't do with words.

I'd say my blogging themes are sporadic. I've tried to make it a little more organized with segments like [tunesday]. So far it's the only segment I've got going. I always post my youtube videos here, but they can also be found in the Ruthie Von tab. Check out those little button-y-tab guys up there. It will be fun, probably. Sometimes I just rant, sometimes I rave. There's not much too me, but I love blogging. So thanks for joining me I hope you like it here. I'm planning some give-aways for the future, and I'm hoping to lay down some track for an EP. So stay tuned and I will keep you posted, deal? Ok.

I love you guys, and I want to know about you, so if you've got a blog or two (or 300), drop me in link and I will check it out.

No comments: