Friday, October 14, 2011

Marion, Eldon, Ezra

I've been tagged yet again, and I chuckled to myself as I thought about it, but both my taggers have been Katies.
Laugh, even if it's just a pity laugh. Please.

Haha       HA

This particular Katie is a favorite. Her post are always short, sweet and  chuckle-inducing.
I can't help but feel like I drone on sometimes. She needs to teach me her skill.
So I kind of like her, ok? And you will too


1)When I don't have floss handy, I'll use a strand of my own hair to fix my problems (don't look at me like that, it's not my fault, I picked it up from my mother. Plus, I just really hate to have things stuck in my teeth. I go crazy).


2) I was a tap dancer once upon a time. And I loved it.


3) I don't understand how to use: twitter, pinterest, tumblr, blogtv and a slew of other social mediums. (I just don't get it, maybe it's beyond my grasp but I find them confusing in an unholy way)


4) M. Night Shyamalan is my favorite writer/director.guy. Am-ah-zing. (except I haven't seen The Happening, and I kind of hated Devil... and we won't even talk about The Last Airbender...)


5) The later the hour in the day, the more obnoxious my commentary. (perhaps you've noticed...)


6) I've been a Nursery teacher for nearly a year and a half and I adore it. ( I don't think I'll ever be able to defect to Relief Society.)


7) I'm a sucker for books about the mentally ill and unstable.


I tag: Kayla, Savanna, & Gina

happy random-facting 

1 comment:

Katie Bell said...

Yay for random facts!