Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sprint

I got up at 6:30 today. I haven't done that in a really long time (except for the time last week when I woke up at 6 to get ready to go to preschool with Kayla, only preschool was cancelled for the day...).
So why am I up early today?
I'm to go running with Kam.
I just called to wake him up (p.s. that kid doesn't even have a cell phone, so that means I just called his house at 6:30am. Don't worry, I do it all the time. Sometimes even on saturdays.)
He's improving though, I used to have to call him so that he would wake up at 9am.

I'm to go running.

I don't know if you know me, but I'm certainly not a fan.
It makes my knees hurt and my chest burn.
But I'm going running with Kam.

Don't worry he's not some crazy yuppie who runs on a daily basis with a stupid smile on his face and is now forcing me to join him. He's in the un-fan club.

We said we'd ride bikes everyday, and then his bike got stolen (curse you macey's security cameras and lack thereof).

There are thirteen days left, and he decides that now is the time to practice exercizing.

So we're running.

No comments: