Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh Hay

What up.   (don't worry, that's not even a question, so it doesn't even need a question mark.)

I may have just hissed at my brother, gnarling my hand like a claw.

He might have just stared at me and then walked out the door.

It's a secret, but I was up really late last night. I've been going to sleep at 10pm lately (I'm working my way back to 9 'clock like I did in high school), but last night my eyes didn't close until well after 3am.

I was writing, I was reading, I was being.

Plus, also I watched The Secret Life of Bees. I read it three years ago and I saw the movie last night (this morning?). It was alright, but everyone knows the book is always better.


Movies are great for sitting back and letting your eyes glaze over, but books are active, deeply personal.
I miss my books.

I'll go read one. Too bad I have to be at work in 45 minutes


2 comments:

Katie said...

I adore your shirt! So pretty!

Bethany said...

Just so you know,

I used to be really good at looking at every update on each of the blogs I follow.

Lately I've been bad at that. I just skim through and pick and choose. However, when I see that you've updated, I am quick to open your blog.

You're swell.