Saturday, December 24, 2011

So there's this thing called

I was determined to grow out my bangs.

See here:


And this would have worked out just fine for me if my hair would be tame like that all the time.

But guess what?

It's not.

And it flies out of any attempt I make to keep it out of my face, and from tickling my nose.

Oh, big deal, right?

No. It's a big deal. As I bag other people's millions of groceries at work, I can't keep it away from my face. Then I scratch my nose and cheeks with broken, jagged nails (due to bagging other people's millions of groceries) and scab up my face. I can't handle it anymore.

Plus,

this was not ok with me.

So I'm a super impatient person.



I will probably regret this decision sooner than later, but hey, there isn't any floating hair in my face and I won't constantly be wiping it out of my face during the busiest night of the year as I work today.

So sometimes I'm all about the here and now, and right now I want to have no hair, so really it could be a lot worse.


I don't care.

No comments: