Wednesday, March 21, 2012

triple

three posts in one day.
You're about to get sick of me.

I just came back from an interview for a position I applied for yesterday.
That never happens.
It was a group interview, but there was no grilling involved.
It was very laid back, extremely comfortable.

Everything that was said in that thirty-minute block, made me so excited.
I've never been this excited about any job, ever.
I feel completely qualified for the first time in my life.
I feel like it's the perfect place for me.

They said they have good team morale.
They said they're more like a family.
Anyone can say that, but I saw it.

I feel like the perfect job as plopped into my lap just when I needed it most.
I prayed silently before the interview started.
And I prayed with tears of gratitude after it was over.
Even if I don't get this job, I've come away from it with renewed hope.
I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me.
I feel more grateful than I've ever been, even just for an interview.
I'm sick, feeling like my body is falling apart, but I'm so happy.


wish me luck.

No comments: