Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's another word

for desperate.

The other day, while attempting to clean a corner of my room, I played Life in Cartoon Motion.

Loud.

It made me think of the ninth grade, stud co, how Ian and I were obsessed with that album.
We were the ones who made sure real music was played while we made posters.

And at that moment I felt a sudden and violent need for the music I loved then.
But for the life of me, I couldn't recall any of it.

yesterday, it all came floating back to me.

Regina:



Mika:




The Rocket Summer:



Panic! at the Disco:



Jimmy Eat World:



The starting line:



Copeland:




My Chemical Romance:



Tegan and Sara:



kalai:



Straylight run



Something Corporate:



Mae:



Cartel:

when I first saw this video it made absolutely no sense to me. And then facebook happened...



Imogen Heap:



Death Cab for Cutie:



Blue October:



The Hush Sound:




I still listen to some of these bands on a regular basis.
Some I hadn't thought about in, what feels like, a million years.
Takes me back.

3 comments:

Kylie Haslam said...

If sisters were based off of their taste in music, you and I would be sisters.

ruthie.von said...

Yeeyeah, Holla :)

Bethany said...

Hush Sound! !