Saturday, April 21, 2012

sweet things

are things like,

buying food for my family.
I love buying lunch for my family, it puts everyone in a good mood knowing that they don't have to cook and that a sibling is sharing in their "wealth".

walking down the stairs to hear my little brother mumbling along to one of my songs.
my brothers love to complain about my constant singing, but it's nice to know they can appreciate it, maybe  even like it.


grabbing my phone to check the time in a panic, only to find that there are still four and a half hours before I have to get to work. I love when leisure time passes like the pouring of cool honey.


flying down a hill on my bike, and soaking in the fresh air. It helps me remember what it feels like to be happy, when I feel like nothing is right. God's creations remind me how much He loves me.


eating icecream sandwiches, this needs no elaboration.


all in all, a lovely saturday.

2 comments:

Miki @ Becoming What I Always Was said...

That does sound wonderful. I need a bike ride!

Becca said...

That is lovely. I love noticing the little things around me and remembering that God really does love me! This is a great post. :]