Tuesday, May 8, 2012

loookit

I came out of the shower to find a small box sitting on my bed (I love my brother).
It was wrapped in packing tape that read "amazon".
My breath caught in my throat.

Could it possibly be here? 
I didn't want to get my hopes up.
maybe it's one of those (four) books I ordered...

I took a deep breath and reached for the box cutter on my nightstand (yes, I keep a box cutter on my nightstand...).

Lo, and behold I had reason to hope, reason to rejoice.

She had come.

She was here.

Don't even worry, Cinderella is the first movie she was ever in. I'm not ecstatic or anything...



Oh my, don't you just love her?

I DO.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE Thoroughly Modern Millie. Gah, she is amazing.

Becca said...

Oh my! I love her! I haven't seen thoroughly Modern Millie in forever!!