Thursday, June 28, 2012

So...

I'm looking for work.
as much as I've loved Sammy's, I feel like it's time to move on.
It was such a blessing to get a job there in the first place and it has served it's purpose in my life.
I'm going to miss my friends there, but I'll be saying sayonara next week.

So a hunting I have gone. and AMAZINGLY I had my first interview today (it usually takes a million years if I ever hear back). Good news. I think it went well, so now I'll just have to wait and see.
and drop off more resumes and fill out more applications.
I'm trying really hard to steer clear of the food industry, it's the only thing I've ever done and I'm dying to try something new. Let me know if you hear of anything.

Click here to read about this particular ensemble

Wish me luck.
oh, and I wouldn't mind some prayers.

1 comment:

Katie Bell said...

Oh grrrrrrrrrrrrrl. I am ALL ABOUT that outfit. You're looking fine. :)