Friday, June 1, 2012

too lazy to write much

Sabrina played Titania in her class's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream


Lau turned 20. We sang to her and ate cake at the stroke of midnight.


Sam, Brett, Sue and I went to visit Papa at work.



We took Suzette to Blickenstaff's and played around.


I'm going to miss that girl dearly.


I played open mic at Sammy's.
And people actually came.




Makenzi joined me for a song.
I do believe she'll be joining me more often.



I'm feeling lots of things this week. Happy, relieved, sad, nervous.
Everyone is leaving the house all at once.
Danny's almost all moved out.
Suzette's leaving for alaska tomorrow morning.
And Brett just might be leaving us for alaska too.

Suddenly our house of seven will turn to four.
they say that one is the loneliest number, but for me any number smaller than seven feels pretty lonely.
pretty darn.

No comments: