Thursday, July 26, 2012

another

Kameron post...

Sorry.


But not really...


I love that tie. He's pretty much adorable.


Kam and E. Nielson in matching shades and ties. 


Kam and his most recent companion, E. Chet Fuller from Orem, Utah. I totally went to jr. high with chet. Small, small world.


AND. Kam's current companion, Elder Craig Hendricks. 
even.
smaller. 
world.

Craig went to high school with us, and I pretty much love him.
this is them in their "ugly" ties.
I like them.
I like them a lot.

2 comments:

Hutch Y. said...

I was actually just thinking how I want more Kameron posts. He looks cute with his buzzed head. And I like Craig's tie.

jalissa said...

My heavens, we just became best friends for this post! (: I love the pictures! I am now going to have to search your blog and find more posts! How fun!