Saturday, June 30, 2012

I smelled like stink

but I probably don't even care.
I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you to my dear friend Chelsea who was severely kind and agreed to close at Sammy's tonight in my place so that I could attend this great, great concert.
THANK YOU CHELS.
you probably made my life tonight.

Jay William Henderson.
Timmy the Teeth


AWAITING THE MIGHTY SEQUOYAH


The Mighty Sequoyah.
I have to tell you right now,
right now,
If you haven't heard The Mighty Sequoyah you need to mend this hole in your soul as soon as possible.

Oh, what's that you say?
You never knew that not knowing The Mighty Sequoyah could cause a hole in your soul?
Well, guess what?
 it does.
and now you know.
FIX IT.

I just want to marry all of them, probably.
I want The Mighty Sequoyah to exist inside of me.
To open my mouth and have that exalted, most magnificent sound come out of me.
That would be magic.

Seriously.
I want to eat them.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

yay you got to see them!!! so good.