Friday, July 6, 2012

twilight

and not even that tacky book/movie series. get that out of  your brain right this minute.
right now.

I'm talking about the Twilight Concert Series in Salt Lake.
It started yesterday
with none other than Beach House.

Meet Jen's lovely friend Amy. I got a kick out of her, she's funny.


At one point I looked down and the guy next to me was sitting there rolling a joint.
So yeah, it smelled pretty strongly like weed.
aaaaaand B.O.
Amy felt compelled to protect her nose.
It was Necessary.


Christian came too.




All in all it was a lovely, lovely, lovely show.
Beach House kills me.

2 comments:

Reille K. said...

Ahh! I love Amy! I was friends with her little sister in Jr. High. She's basically super awesome. Just like you! :)

Becca said...

I reeeally envy you. There are a bunch of concerts where you live, it looks like. And, concerts with a bunch of unknown bands. Where I live...there's nothing! Ahhh! So unlucky!