Tuesday, August 28, 2012

news

Tonight, like every tuesday night for the past three weeks I attended Velour's open mic night.

but tonight there was something of a twist.

Jordan (of Timmy the Teeth) announced that there would be a special show tomorrow.

and by tomorrow, I mean, Wednesday, August 29th.
and by "special" he meant that they would be choosing four (from about twenty open mic performers) to perform in an Acoustic Showcase.

4 performers.
25 minute sets.
6 dollars at the door.

"Write your phone number next to your name on tonight's sign up sheet if you're interested."

I wrote down my number.

About twenty minutes ago I received a text.

I'm playing.

Please tell me you'll come.
I'd love to see all of your lovely faces.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Man, if I lived there, I would so go to hear you play!! Congratulations! And, have funnnn! :)

Suzzie V said...

That's amazing! Congrats.