Friday, June 22, 2012

Inspire

Tonight Jen's friend Jenn Blosil played an intimate show at Velour. 
It was so great.


We stuffed our faces with bananas, french bread, and water.
we are the picture of health.






Jen is so lovely.


Probably my favorite picture of the night. 
just because you can see up Makenzi's nose.



The whole show was fantastic. The openers were all so great and Jenn Blosil herself was a picture of loveliness. She was funny and sincere, and I have to say that I respect her so much because not only is she incredibly talented but she's not afraid to hide her faith in a world that wants nothing to do with God.
She was so inspiring.
I wish I could be more like her.

All in all it was a great night.
uplifting, soothing, perfect.

1 comment:

Hutch Y. said...

"Not afraid to hide her faith in a world that wants nothing to do with God." Really? Maybe Utah changed since I moved away 2 years ago.