Sunday, September 9, 2012

just some things




Little Free Library. I'm not sure how many times I've walked past this without noticing it was there. Next time I go on a walk I'm bring a book with me.



Greenhouses are one of my favorite things. Horticulture was the highlight of my junior year. Chelsea and Nathan picked a really cute one for their reception.


It was Danny's birthday the big two-five. He picked Kohinoor.


Indian food. I die.


At menchie's they include honey among their toppings. I tried it out and threw in some pecans. yummm.


I'm probably obsessed with food. Peach cobbler. mmmm.



sunshowers. double rainbow.



it's called a two-bite cupcake. It took me three.


Driving down State street in Provo this lovely lady was too awesome not to document. When she noticed me taking a picture she smiled for the camera.



Sometimes I miss my hair a bit, but then I just do everyone else's hair and I feel better.
I love doing Sab's hair, it stays with minimal effort on my part.
I wish I had curly hair.
perm?


No comments: