Friday, September 14, 2012

Wait for it

Autumn is coming on in such a lovely way. I'm pleased as peaches.
but I'm trying really really hard to wait for it to be in full swing.
Already I'm getting intoxicated by the smell, the cool air, the sweaters.

I'm waiting for my fall movies you guys.

In order to fully immerse myself in this season that tend to be fleeting here I watch the movies that make me want to live in fall forever.

my fall movies.
  •  Pieces of April
  • Harriet the Spy
  • Wide Awake
  • The Sixth Sense
  • The Village
  • Signs
  • The Goonies
  • Coraline
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Beetlejuice
  • E.T.
  • It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
  • The 'Burbs
  • Clue
  • It's Kind of a Funny Story
  • You've Got Mail
  • Restless
  • The Little Vampire
  • Corpse Bride
  • The Witches
  • The Adventures of Ichabod and mr. Toad
  • Phoebe in Wonderland
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Saved!
  • Casper
  • Speak
  • Paper Heart
  • We Bought a Zoo
  • Penelope
  • Juno
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
  • Amelie
  • The Addams Family
  • The Addams Family Values
  • The Truman Show
  • Super 8
  • Fantasia
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • Moonrise Kingdom (which I have pre-ordered and is set to arrive the day before my birthday)
  • And anything by Martin De Thura

Looking forward to :

  • Frankenweenie
  • Paranorman
  • Hotel Transylvania

Have you got any I should watch?

3 comments:

Sara Harris said...

i freaking love this list! and you know what the burbs is!!! i keep telling people that it is the funniest movie ever and people have no idea what I'm talking about. but i am so glad that you know it:) haha

Katie said...

I have loved The Little Vampire my whole life. In fact, I used to have a crush on Rudolph and wanted to be his sister. I know, that's like Luke and Leia, but it worked in my child mind. Great list!

Hutch Y. said...

Indeed, this is a great list.