Friday, November 2, 2012

A June and a Pooh

our sewing machine was out of service (plus also those things are scary) so I sewed all that greatness on by hand people. it took a gajillion years.


For those of you who didn't read as children let me tell you, I dressed up as Junie B. Jones.
No one got this, and that is why I am telling you.

People kept asking me if I was Ugly Betty...
Fools, if I'd dressed up like Betty you wouldn't have to ask. But really.
Apparently brown kids can only dress up as other brown kids.
I can't dress up as a white guy because people don't get it.
FOOOLS.


Sam looks white enough, so they knew he was the 11th doctor, and if I have to tell you what Makenzi was you need to seek medical help because your eyes are not working.


The Sibs: The Doctor, Edna Mode, Junie B, and a boring kid wearing a Response hat and teeshirt.

We partied with Makenzi, Christian, Kallie and friends then made our way to a dance with Jennybenny and Kassidy.
I so wish I had gotten a picture of Jen's costume.
She was the most spot on Sam Shakusky I've ever seen in my life.

Happy Halloween you guys.

One Halloween down, and one Halloween to go.

5 comments:

Maddie Violet said...

You totally look like Junie B.!

Katrina Marie said...

You nailed that Junie B. costume, no doubt!

Hutch Y. said...

I won't lie. I'm a fool. But I didn't get that your brother was the 11th Doctor either if that makes you feel better.

Meredith said...

you just became my favorite.
& so did your brother.
love the costumes.

Tam said...

LOVE!