Tuesday, December 11, 2012

God Bless Us, Everyone.

As you might know, I've been working on a Christmas project.
Which is uploading to Bandcamp as we speak.

That's right, it's done.
And with not one original song, but two.

Dear Ashley not only collaborated with me on two songs but she volunteered to illustrate the cover art.
She's fantastic and if you don't already know her, you will love her.


He's a magical deer. That string of lights isn't even plugged in yet, he glows.
I love him.

I'm actually really excited to finally release these songs. I've worked really hard on them and hopefully it shows. I fiddled with some different effects and whatnot. Just know that I'm always learning about the recording process, so if it sucks don't judge me too harshly, please.

If you love Sufjan Stevens and/or Ingrid Michaelson I hope you be happy with my covers of their songs. Don't be mad if I botched it a little.

But mostly I'm just glad I got it finished and I'm excited for you all to hear it.

Ready? Set. DOWNLOAD.




1 comment:

Hutch Y. said...

I'm very excited for this. Still haven't downloaded yet, but I most definitely will.