Monday, January 28, 2013

The bows

If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen these pictures.






Most of you probably don't know that this has been a hobby of mine for a long while now.

As a child I never once witnessed a store purchased bow or headband. My mother is crafty that way.
When I was fifteen I was cleaning and stumbled upon a box full of my mother's unfinished bows. It was a month away from Christmas and lightning struck my brain. I made a gajillion little bows for all my friends. I was really excited about it. Unfortunately, bows weren't cool to wear so I never saw them again. After that I mostly made then for myself.

Then I tried flowers
And headbands
then boots
And shoes

It's been a while since I made any, but yesterday my cousin asked me to make her one. So I did, and once again I was bitten.

I forgot how fun it is.






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Those are so cute, I'd love to make those sometime. )even though most of my crafting endeavors fail.):D