Saturday, March 16, 2013

ok, ok, okaaayyy

Tonight?
great night.

Met up with Sara for the first time.
You guys, I love her. she's great. You should love her too.

we went to The Riverwoods Spring break Staycation. and it was great.
Garret from lady & Gent played. Love him and his tippy-toe singing.
and The National Parks (formerly known as Brady Parks and the Indie Anns) played.



SO much greatness, I'm psyched for their new album.

and guess what?

I met up with my lovely snapchatties, Kylie and Courtney too.
and their two lovely friends Savannah and Betsy.

Savannah, Courtney, me, Kylie, and Betsy

reptar?


Then after the show, Sara and I met up with Katie and perused Blickenstaff's





this was just a great day you guys.
I just love love love my blog friends.
I just wish you could feel how much I love all these girls.

2 comments:

Sara Harris said...

ruthie, i love your guts. i hope you know that! i had so much fun last night:) next time im in town we will party again.

morgan. said...

you're a snapchatter too? oh i am obsessssssedddd.