Saturday, May 18, 2013

TWO THINGS

I have awesome friends.

Ashley has started an art blog. If you don't recognize her you just haven't been paying attention. Ashley has been one of my goodest friends since forever. And she is wacky talented. It doesn't even make sense to me, but I am more than happy to stare at her in splendor. Y'all should check out her blog, You'll love her stuff.


Then there's good ole' Gavin. He's a seriously the sweetest. He is also so talented that it's stupid. He and his friend Hudson have started a band called WASATCH. They are crazy good. I love Gavin's voice as well as his writing style. I think you'll really enjoy him.

Here's a baby preview of their single:


and you want to know what's even better than that? They're totally giving it away for FREE



I guarantee you won't regret it, how can you?
JUST DO IT

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This was a good idea.How talented are they?!?

Ashley Fairbourne said...

oh you so awesome. thanks for always acting like im cooler than i am!!!