Sunday, June 23, 2013

Afterall


Thursday was a magical night of beautiful sounds and rugged and tender harmonies.  
It started off with Caleb's younger brother, Logan playing a few songs.


Caleb sang along in harmony. It was adorable to say the least.

I made sure to get my hands on all the merch I wanted.
A shirt for Kameron, along with a physical copy of For the Beauty of the Earth, which is the album of hymns that Caleb recorded with missionaries in mind. So if you've got some missionaries or you could use some fantastic Sunday tunes be sure to download this album off bandcamp.
I got a Mighty Sequoyah MOUSE PAD.
And of course I picked up a cassette of their new EP, Warning Signs (go download it on bandcamp)


It was such an amazing night. I wished it didn't have to end.

Night two was equally amazing. I can't even explain how wonderful it is to watch and hear them play live.


I think I floated home on a cloud both nights. 

as I downloaded their new EP, I felt a little woebegone. 
The new songs are amazing, they sound like summer.
but I'm really going to miss nights like these.



1 comment:

Mila said...

the velour always has the coolest of the coolest.

xo. m.