Sunday, June 16, 2013

lost things

I was going to write about my anxiety about reading this summer.

I was going to write about Kam and his possible transfer to another mission.

I was going to write about my little brother Brett and how much he is adoring the work, and Mexico.

I was going to write about my Alaska sister and her pending engagement.

I was going to write about how I feel about that pending engagement.

I was going to write about work and new hires.

I was going to right about concerts and my favorite local flavors.

I was going to write about thoughts, and mines, and mazes, and chasms.

I was going to write about dreams I've been remembering.

I was going to write about how every time I sleep the things I keep in check while awake come bounding out and leave me feeling unwell. 

I was going to write about not writing.

and then I didn't.

And here I am,

not writing about those things.

1 comment:

Ashley Fairbourne said...

i like this post. procrastination is my favorite thing!