Sunday, November 10, 2013

So I don't really come here that often anymore

and sometimes that makes me a wee bit sad.
I mean, really, this place used to be a big deal to me.

Just last night I was talking with Katie and her mom, explaining how exactly it was that Katie and I came to be friends. Twas via the blogosphere of course.
And to think that if I'd never bothered to blog, lovely might never have been brought into my life to be such a good friend.

I used to read on other girl's blogs about how they'd met their best friends through their blogs and I thought it was so odd. How could it be possible for two strangers to become such good friends with only their blogs to get to know each other by?

I love my blog girls and our friendships, it's a little crazy to me to think sometimes that these people are such great fixtures in my life now, but I love love love it.

You girls know who you are, and I hope you know that I truly love you.
thanks for being pals.

I'm hoping that maybe someday this place will feel like that again.
Until then, I've got the friends that I've made so far and I love them in real life.

3 comments:

miashae said...

i feel the same way, i never blog anymore :(

Katie said...

Man oh man, you are just the greatest. I don't so much care about you neglecting your blog lately because I am up to date with your life, but I sure am glad you posted a lot way back when! You know what else is crazy? If I never said hi to you at Sammy's we may have never became friends. But I like to think that even if I didn't say hello that time we would have gotten to know each other eventually because some friendships are fated (lol that almost looks like farted). Anyyyyway, I'm so glad that we are friends because we have the funnest of times. Love ya, dummy!

Bethany Johnson said...

I know how it feels. Not blogging much lately, and all. I miss it. I need to do it more. Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest are getting in the way.

I don't know if I qualify as being a pal. But I'm glad I found your dear soul on this blogosphere. Keep being classy.