Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sometimes ordering is cool

My shoes came in the mail yesterday.
Kam knew by the look on my face that it was necessary to tell me I had to wait to wear them. He knows me.

We went to the park where we're having our reception yesterday to check and measure some things. 
Bought my day-of earrings.
Brought home the table we bought.
Dropped the fabric off for my dress.

Things people. They're happening.

Also on an unrelated note, I find myself listening to Gesaffelstein's remix of Lana Del Rey's Blue Jeans. It's makes me feel cool. This is a big deal because I'm not fan of Lana del Fake. She annoys me, but this remix is fantastic. And I'm not usually super into "club" music either. 
You'll just have to give it a listen. Or not. I don't care. 

But I do love you, so don't worry.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes! Huge fan of the shoes. Huge fan.

My husband is addicted to Lana Del Rey. I'm really not, but I love that remix. Which is good, because he plays it on repeat every time we get in the car. Every. Times.