Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Totally worth it

In ways I'm glad that my South Africa seller lives in the Stone Age and doesn't track her packages. Because then I might have been stuck with a ring I liked. Which is great, but the struggle forced me to find another and come upon one I absolutely loved. So ha, Miss Thula. Because guess what? Thanks. 

My ring is simple, my ring is plain, my ring makes me want to sing in the rain. 

Not really, well maybe. But mostly it just rhymed. 


The other one 

It looks so odd and bulky to me now.
You're thinking: Girl, they look exactly the same, what even?
But even the tiny differences make all the difference.

I guess everything happens for a reason, eh?



2 comments:

Reille K. said...

I see the difference. I feel ya, girl. And hey! Congrats! I'm so happy for you both! :)

Shelby said...

girl, definitely a difference! seriously, that ring is AMAZING! like in love! serious congrats to you two! you guys are seriously the cutest. like your insta... stop!