Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello there

I've been in and out of this place forever.

There's this thing called, I don't even know what this blog life is anymore.
But whatever, or something, right?

The month of October has been filled with various emotions for me, but mostly spent trying to avoid sad reflection and distracting myself with things like cleaning, Netflix, Fall shows on Hulu, and laying with the covers over my head pretending to be in a coma.

Some issues arose at the salon that I was not expecting and I was forced to take a hiatus, one that will hopefully be ending in these next couple of weeks. It feels so weird being at home all the time, and having so much time to myself, and not being at the salon.

It's not good for me because i've been a lump, but I'm now trying harder to make this abundance of time I have more productive and I've begun to work on my annual Christmas album. I'm going to try real hard to make it WAY less crappy and last minute than last year's, but really I can't promise anything because my motivation comes and goes, so let's just say a little prayer for ruth that it stays, eh?

Anywho, here's a little presentation of what I've got so far:

No comments: