Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saloning

I'm currently saloning (that's my really cute term for being at the salon).
It's a slow Saturday, but it's been raining so these things happen.
Isn't it odd that when it rains everything just kind of stops and all things are slow? Do we just hide out and pretend we're not really here until the sun comes out again? Or do we all just get a sudden hankering to be out in nature so we drop everything and stand outside with our mouths open wide?

Either way, it's weird. 

There are ten minutes until our next client and my nose is runny. 
I'm hungry and I want some almonds and cheese for lunch. But I didn't take time to look at the clock when we finished with out last client. If I had, I would have noticed that I had enough time to walk to Smith's to grab the sustenance I require. And now it's too late to do anything about it. Boo.

That is all.

Highly uninteresting. 

No comments: