Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Aloha!

I feel like a re-introduction is appropriate here. I've been in and out of this place for quite some time now, and there are times when I get a burning feeling of missing writing here, or like this morning I go back through a bunch of old post I wrote and think "Why did I stop doing this?"

So here I am, in all my un-glory!

My name's ruth and I prefer lowercase 'r's for reasons as unclear to me as they are to you. I'm on the road to being a licensed and working hairstylist and I'm married to the cutest twerp you ever saw!





That's us. The Muhlestein's (myool-steen)
We got married August 2nd, 2014, and we've been together since August of 2009.
Most people think we're polar opposites, and I guess in some ways we are, but we're really a lot more alike than he wants to let on. He likes to let people think I'm the goof with a weird sense of humor, but when it comes down to it, he literally has the weirdest (often dark) sense of humor, and he tends to pull shocked laughter from people he chooses to say things to. And though you'd never guess it to look as his slouchy, grump face, he's also a giant goof. AND he smiles like a mad man, just NEVER AROUND A CAMERA. Heaven forbid his beautiful smile be captured, but I make it my mission to catch him unawares.

We're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints aka "The Mormons" and it's literally the best part of our lives! My love for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and my understanding of their eternal plan of Happiness of for all is what keeps me centered and sane!

We both come from medium/large families, and hope to have a medium/large family of our own!

I'm a Mexican-American, I LOVE UTAH, I change my hair a lot, I like to craft, read, sing/write/play guitar, chat and make friends with lovely and genuine people, so if that's you HIT ME UP, PAL!


So! I'm happy to meet you and hope you'll let me get to know ya!

No comments: