Thursday, December 3, 2015

House of Bone

After writing in my little orange notebook I flipped though a bunch of unfinished songs and played around until I latched onto this one and finished it. It's still kind of rough, but I wanted to share it because it's part of what has become a series of unfinished songs I've written through out an ongoing quandary. It's an odd place for me emotionally, and I try really hard to avoid it most of the time better it never goes away, and it never feels better, so right now it feels important to explore it and eventually finish these songs and be able to organize them into a timeline and hopefully ends well, and I wanted to share that with you guys. Also, it's kind of a big deal for my to finish writing anything and it feels like an accomplishment 👍🏼 Link in bio, thanks for listening.


No comments: